- Chronoamperometry Measurements determines the dissolution of metals with time at constant potentialand also at constant current.
- Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS), provides important mechanistic and kinetic information for corrosion studies.
- Cyclic Voltammetry is applied to study the oxidation-reduction reactions for an electrochemical system.
The Lab also offers Non destructive testing services including Radiographic, Ultrasonic, Dye-penetrant,Eddy current, and Magnetic particle inspections. These tests are conducted to determine the additionalanomalies or cracks that may exist in the failed parts
Corrosion Lab is equipped with:
- Thickness measurement machine
- Dye panetrant with flourence developer
- Ultrasonic pulse echo testing machine with straight beam probe
- Ultrasonic phase array testing machine
CEREM coating lab offers an extensive range ofcapabilities to prepare and characterize various types ofprotective coatings for industrial applications such as:Epoxy coating /2 pack solvent based system,Epoxy coating water based system,Polyurethane/2 pack solvent based system,Polyurethane water based system.